Watchout...The K9 is Here!

Argghhh....
Finally I'm back into the blogosphere... its been a while now...
Cant really say whether I missed it a lot but now that I've got my life back in track, I can safely say its time for the blogging people to meet the new Dawg in town yo!!



For starters let me give you people an intro of myself...
I'm 21 years old, very OLD for a K9 rite? but WTH its a Dog's world anyway...
People say I'm a bit weird because I love Chemicals.. dont actually love it but thats what I study..
A dog that study? sounds bullshit rite? haha...or woof* woof*....
stuck in the world of engineering..which for the record I dont despise just its a trouble which I cant care much but at the same time need to care for....
thats all I can say, the dog-catchers are here so Vroooooooom! I go....Ciao people..
till next time...

Category:  
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
2 Responses
  1. lol.... Barbie Dog here... WHuuot Whoot :)

  2. gravatar Anonymous

    Meow meow here... i luv ur current template dude (me jealous oledi...)

    More post wil do but juz make sure u won't ditch the ol' one, wanna bcome a playa izit? hahah...

Leave a Reply