Porridge in the Morning

Aha...a new day has begun..
or is it a new day? I havent slept for one whole night, can see the puffy eye bags now. sigh*
Anyway I was hungry I'm always hungry btw, thats I'm overweight I guess and I decided to go to Lutong Cafe, in Lutong OBVIOUSLY lol and eat Porridge!! also known in some parts of the world as congee!!

We arrived there at almost 8am, very early right? even for me, and ordered 2 specials. The place was freaking full and luckily we got a table and ordered bla bla bla... We chatted and 30 minutes have passed and there was no sign of the porridge. Very frustrating because I was really really hungry. Plus suddenly the waitress ushered 2 strangers to our table, talk about AWKWARD!!....

People started leaving the place and IMAGINE it was almost 9am when we got our porridge. By that time I was so hungry I could eat 2 bowls. but of course I didnt because now that would take another 1 HOUR lol....

Have a look at our 'So Special Wait 1 Hour' Porridge!!

Very Special But Look Not Special Porridge

She was so hungry that she almost ate the Bowl!!....@@


Anyway it was okay not that special but when you waited for so long and you're hungry, anything taste GOOD rite?
For the record I still prefer Kuching's Open Air Porridge. Reminiscing of the time when I used to go clubbing and when we are done, we'll hit the place which is always open till the wee hours of the morning. Memories!!

Havent yet have the chance to encounter any WEIRD porridge yet. Scroll down and see what I mean by weird. If you have a weak stomach, I assure you that you would puke if you look at it closely. LMAO!
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Snake Porridge or is it silk worms Uggghhh!!!
taken from Bizarre Food blogspot..

Chao!!!!

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply