So Long King of Pop

I was in Penang this morning... Driving around the town in search for something...
And then I realised that every radio station I turn to plays the Michael Jackson songs...
It was weird because I was expecting Hitz.fm to play those latest hits (I cant get this station back in Miri)...lolz... And all I hear was Smooth Criminal, Beat It etc....
Then the radio news came on, and the King of Pop, MJ is gone....


Michael Jackson died this morning in Los Angeles, allegedly of Cardiac arrest aged 50....

The King of Pop, the best of the best is finally laid to rest...
Thank you for all the songs that you have wrote and sang, it will always last forever amidst us all...


"RIP KING OF POP, Michael Jackson"


More info at his site. www.michaeljackson.com

Category:  
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply