Transformers New Divide

Its almost 6am overhere in the little Woof-Town of Miri. I hope you know where that is or just Pretend you know it if you dont want to get Rabbies (did I spell that right)...
I'm not tired nor I'm sleepy, I've been becoming a regular night creature lately. Sleep in the mornings, awake at night. Dont help with the eyebags too lolz...

See I told you so...
BTW do you like the look of my Desktop? ^^
Anyway enough with talking way off the topic, so anyway I was browsing Youtube and there was this featured music video, New Divide by LinkinPark for the new Transformers movie.




After watching the music video, I seriously think I should go and watch the movie when its released. Errrr..when is it released? anyone? LOLZ
What do you think??

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
3 Responses
  1. Transformers 2 is coming out on 24June :))

  2. thats like 5 days from now...still long eh...sigh*

  3. i know. i was planning to watch the premier with friends but i'm gonna be in singapore when it comes out haihh. and i was so looking forward to it since early in the year lol :P

Leave a Reply